About the Firm
Experienced San Antonio Lawyers Represent Texans in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
Established Texas attorneys level the playing field
At Lyons & Lyons, our San Antonio-based law firm represents people who have suffered severe injuries or lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence or misconduct. With more than 90 years of combined experience, our personal injury lawyers have successfully settled or tried to verdict thousands of cases. We know what it takes for plaintiffs in Texas and across the country to succeed in high-stakes cases, whether the defendant is a pharmaceutical company, a medical device manufacturer, a doctor or hospital, or an insurer. We’ve also obtained substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients in injury and wrongful death lawsuits against government agencies. In all of these areas, we provide determined advocacy dedicated to the best possible outcome for each person we represent.
Proven advocates make a difference for clients
Clients across Texas and the United States trust our law firm because we are proven advocates for injured people whose lives are often forever changed by the actions (or inactions) of others. We are recognized as:
- Accomplished trial lawyers — We have taken on powerful entities, including Fortune 500 companies, and won, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for thousands of injured clients over the years. We are also recognized by our peers and the Texas Bar: Clarence V. Lyons is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, signifying the highest level of legal ability, integrity and ethics, and Sean Michael Lyons is board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Strategic thinkers — Taking on sophisticated defendants such as insurers, pharmaceutical companies, and healthcare providers requires careful planning and a strategic approach. We’ve proven time and again that we have what it takes to challenge powerful defendants and win.
- Compassionate counselors — Our clients have experienced devastating injuries, so we understand what’s at stake when they seek our help. You can trust that we will always take the time to listen carefully to your story and treat you with the respect you deserve. To us, you are a person, not a case file number.
Communication is the foundation of our service. We will always keep you informed and up to date on your case and remain available to answer questions as they arise.
Areas of Practice
Texas injury attorneys provide powerful representation
Our San Antonio law firm focuses its practice on personal injury
and wrongful death
, seeking full, fair compensation for clients in a wide range of claims:
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice attorneys draw on extensive experience representing people harmed by the negligent actions of physicians and other medical professionals. We press for compensation in cases involving emergency room errors, surgical and anesthesia mistakes, failures to diagnose, birth injuries, and more.
- Defective drugs and medical devices — Our firm has the resources and background to investigate and pursue claims stemming from the use of defective pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medicines and other types of drugs by holding drug makers liable for products that injure patients. We represent plaintiffs injured by defective medical devices in medical device litigation that holds manufacturers accountable. Our firm also represents clients in other types of products liability claims and in mass tort litigation when consolidation is a better option for relief.
- Civil rights — We have achieved substantial civil rights-related settlements for clients who were injured by DEA and ICE agents, including those who were hurt by excessive or deadly force while in custody or denied medical care in prison.
- Auto accidents — We handle personal injury claims for Texans injured in car and truck accidents, seeking damages for a wide range of injuries including traumatic brain injury.
We also represent clients in toxic tort
cases when they’ve become sickened by exposure to harmful chemicals at home or work. If your injury or illness was caused by someone’s negligence, you may have a right to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. Clients have entrusted Lyons & Lyons with their personal injury cases for decades. We draw on that experience to provide you with knowledgeable advice and tireless advocacy.
Contact our South Texas injury attorneys for a free initial consultation
Based in San Antonio, Lyons & Lyons is an established and respected Texas personal injury firm, representing clients in a wide range of claims including severe injury, medical malpractice, and defective medical devices. To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at 210-225-5251 or contact us online
. Se habla Español.